• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File does not display

New Here ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some files and folders in the cloud that I can see on my PC do not appear in the file list on my iPad, even though if I search for them on my iPad they are found.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try once to sign out of the application and reboot the device.

Then launch the application and sign in again. Check if that makes any difference.

If the issue persists, please share the application and OS version on the device.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Debbie,

Sorry for the delay in response.

In Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS device, refer to the steps provided below to check if the files and folder on Document Cloud.

- Go to Files > Location (option provided at the top left of the screen)

- Select Document Cloud from the options displayed there.

- Sign in if you are not already.

Check if you can find the files and folders listed there.

Please make sure that the files that you can see on PC are uploaded/ saved to Document Cloud.

You have mentioned that when you search for the files, you are able to find them. When files appear with the search option, check if the files show under the Document Cloud or not.

To check that, simply click on Document Cloud in the search result window.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I also have this problem. I created a new folder via my PC, on the cloud. I then populated this folder via my PC.

I tried to read the documents via my iPad. The folder is not present. However, if I search for the titles of the documents within the folder on the cloud, they appear and I can read them. I can see all the folders I previously created via the iPad. This has only been the case since the last update for the iPad on May 13th. I can see both the folder and the documents within, on the cloud, via the PC.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, you have restated the problem I have described. When I search for a file and click Document Cloud, it shows that the file I searched for is on the Document Cloud. However, if I go to my file list and under Locations click Document Cloud, neither the file nor the folder it is in are displayed. The end result is that I can see certain files only by knowing their names and searching. They are not displayed on the file list. This problem is still unsolved and so far appears to be an Adobe bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try once to sign out of the application and reboot the device.

Then launch the application and sign in again. Check if that makes any difference.

If the issue persists, please share the application and OS version on the device.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! Signing out of Acrobat and signing back in worked, both on my iPad and iPhone. I didn't even need to reboot. In hindsight, I should have thought of that, and I'm glad you did.

Debbie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines