Copied

How do you change the file title in Adobe Acrobat? On Android phone 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

+++EDITED REPLY

You won't be able to directly change a filename from the Acrobat Reader mobile app.

That option or feature is not available in the mobile app if that is what you were expecting.

However, you can rename any files in an Android device using the built-in  "My Files" file manager or a similar third-party file manager app for AdroidOS.

In the "My Files" file manager of your Android device, navigate to the folder where you have the files that you want to rename.

You need to tap and long press on a file icon for about a second or so, and the "My Files" screen window will change as shown below in the slide:

• Notice the far right top margin on that screen window. You need to tap on the three dots icon menu (also known as more options):

20201223_012622.jpg

Tapping once on the three dots icon will open up a context menu offering the user with a few additional options.

20201223_012657.jpg

Tap once on "Rename".

See next slide:

20201223_012810.jpg

The on-screen keyboard will open and provides you with a blank to type in the desired file name.

Type in the filename and close.

That's it.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

+++EDITED REPLY

You won't be able to directly change a filename from the Acrobat Reader mobile app.

That option or feature is not available in the mobile app if that is what you were expecting.

However, you can rename any files in an Android device using the built-in  "My Files" file manager or a similar third-party file manager app for AdroidOS.

In the "My Files" file manager of your Android device, navigate to the folder where you have the files that you want to rename.

You need to tap and long press on a file icon for about a second or so, and the "My Files" screen window will change as shown below in the slide:

• Notice the far right top margin on that screen window. You need to tap on the three dots icon menu (also known as more options):

20201223_012622.jpg

Tapping once on the three dots icon will open up a context menu offering the user with a few additional options.

20201223_012657.jpg

Tap once on "Rename".

See next slide:

20201223_012810.jpg

The on-screen keyboard will open and provides you with a blank to type in the desired file name.

Type in the filename and close.

That's it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines