• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files failed to combine

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to combine large segments of PDF into a single file on Mac. Approximately 600 pages in all. It's been working away for a month without actually combining or stopping. How I do stop combining or delete the files? I keep getting a message saying files cannot be opened during conversion. Thank you.

TOPICS
Create PDF , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi KCasey37,

We have got two thing mixed here Mac and iOS. Would you help us with more information, where exactly you are getting this message (Mobile device or Mac machine) and how you are ending up getting that message? 
What do you mean "how i do stop combining files?" and You can delete your files, if you mean from cloud, go to documentcloud.adobe.com login with your Adobe ID and password and try deleting the files. Once deleted they never can be recovered. 

~Tariq 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines