• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files not transferred to new phone-help?

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just gotten a new iPhone and despite having apparently transferred everything from the old one onto the new one, there are things missing that were stored in adobe acrobat on my old phone that haven't carried onto my new one, even after being signed into my adobe account properly on my new one-can anyone tell me why this is and how to rectify it please? 

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you are using the application on the new device, the files that were saved on Document Cloud can be accessed from Files > Location > Document Cloud. Please ensure that you are signed in using the same credentials that were used on the old device.

The files which were saved locally will not appear on the new device. If you have created a backup, you will need to upload those files manually on the new device.

Could you please let us know how exactly you have transferred data from old device to the new device?

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you are using the application on the new device, the files that were saved on Document Cloud can be accessed from Files > Location > Document Cloud. Please ensure that you are signed in using the same credentials that were used on the old device.

The files which were saved locally will not appear on the new device. If you have created a backup, you will need to upload those files manually on the new device.

Could you please let us know how exactly you have transferred data from old device to the new device?

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is perfect thanks so much!! Didnt even realise they weren't in the document cloud already and thought they automatically went there for some reason... anyway I found the send to document cloud on each one that wasn't already there(a couple were and I'm not sure why they were but not the others) & then downloaded to the new phone at the other end, Magic. Thanks for the advice! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines