• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you not sign in with a different device and still have the files from before? I had to reset my iPad and now I loged back in and only one of my files are there? Any help is appreciate. This is on Adobe Reader. Do they need to be saved to the cloud? If so how?

Thanks.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you don't save the files to the cloud, they are only in the device. They are lost if the device is lost or reset, or the app is reinstalled. It's your choice whether to save them to the cloud. If you look in the app under Files you see the locations clearly: On this phone, in document cloud, somewhere else... you can click on  the menu for any file in the device to send it to the cloud.

If you reset the device you should also be able to go the last device backup you took before the reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines