• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill & Sign not working correctly

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a issue when I put a text box on the form it looks totally fine until I go to email or print it.  It will then drop the last letter/number down to the next line, where it is covered up by that text box and continues.  Is there a update coming soon to fix this?  Started doing this with the last IOS update.  Is there a way to fix this until a update is available???  How many other people have this same issue with Fill & Sign doing this on IOS devices?  I see more & more people commenting about this?  When is Adobe going to deal with it???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having same issue are there any fixes yet 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As I understand, the text displaced from the form field when you print the form or email it. 

Please confirm, if the text displaces from the form that you send on from the form that is saved in the application.

Would you mind sahringany sample PDF on which the issue occurs? You may share the file using the steps provided here https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7161

Also, let us know the Adobe Fill & Sign and OS version installed on your iOS device.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines