• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill and Sign form

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created and uploaded a Fill and Sign form but for some reason every time I open the form it tells me 'This PDF document contains form.s The filling of form fields is not supported.' It then has a button on the right side that says 'Open with Different Viewer'.

In order for me to fill out the form I have to click the 'Open with Different Viewer' button and then choose 'Open with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC'.

Is there anyway to BYPASS this? I am putting this form online and I would like for this fill and sign form to be a little easier to access.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bcgator2017,

Could you confirm how you have been trying to open the form? Is it any online via web browser pdf viewer or Adobe PDF viewer.

Or you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed?

As message said "Open with different viewer" so it seems to be opening online using browser pdf viewer.

You may try saving the form as "Save As" with a different name to an another location.

Also, you may see- Error message: "This PDF document contains forms. The filling of form fields is not supported."  where similar issue has been discussed and resolved.

If that doesn't help, then is it possible to share that form with us? We would like to test the same at our end.

*I have shared the email via private message you may check that.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines