• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill and sign

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why isn't fill and sign an option in my kindle fire ? Why can't I edit or "save as" either? What is the point of this app ?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Davidb,

I believe you are working on the Fill & Sign application itself? Or is it Fill & Sign option you are looking for in Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app?

Mobile applications are the free apps, so the functionalities available in the mobile app are very limited. 

Functionalities such as "Save As" and "Edit" are currently unavailable in the mobile app. However, if you are subscriber of the Acrobat DC subscription, then you can use the "Edit Tool" on iPad as its supported device.

Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features-Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Davidb,

I believe you are working on the Fill & Sign application itself? Or is it Fill & Sign option you are looking for in Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app?

Mobile applications are the free apps, so the functionalities available in the mobile app are very limited. 

Functionalities such as "Save As" and "Edit" are currently unavailable in the mobile app. However, if you are subscriber of the Acrobat DC subscription, then you can use the "Edit Tool" on iPad as its supported device.

Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features-Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This means I can load files from my phone but to fill in and sign, I have to use a desktop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sending a picture from the file given when downloading the free app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5B924697-4144-471B-AD8B-6CB368C528E5.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines