• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fillable PDF

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble with my fillable PDF i can download it and look at it but adobe wont allow me to use it. Adobe is allowing me to use it on my phone but not on my iPad. Can someone help me with this?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens on the iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can only view it thats all. I had office suites for a year it was great and just stopped working tec support never answeres. I can open and edit on my android phone but i can only open on ipad even with the paid subscription that says that i am supposed to be able to use a fillable pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But what happens? Please give us full details of what doesn't work when you try it, or what is missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines