• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filling PDF forms with handwriting panel on Surface?

Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

We are trying to help a police department use their fillable PDF forms on a Surface tablet. The problem form only loads completely in Adobe Reader DC. But, when I tap in one of the form fields, the handwriting panel does not appear. How can I make this work?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to bring up the handwiriting pane by (1) right-clicking the taskbar, (2) choose show keyboard button. Then I could click in a field, and click the keyboard button, to get what we need.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to bring up the handwiriting pane by (1) right-clicking the taskbar, (2) choose show keyboard button. Then I could click in a field, and click the keyboard button, to get what we need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines