Highlighted

Filling PDF forms with handwriting panel on Surface?

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

We are trying to help a police department use their fillable PDF forms on a Surface tablet. The problem form only loads completely in Adobe Reader DC. But, when I tap in one of the form fields, the handwriting panel does not appear. How can I make this work?

I was able to bring up the handwiriting pane by (1) right-clicking the taskbar, (2) choose show keyboard button. Then I could click in a field, and click the keyboard button, to get what we need.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Filling PDF forms with handwriting panel on Surface?

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

We are trying to help a police department use their fillable PDF forms on a Surface tablet. The problem form only loads completely in Adobe Reader DC. But, when I tap in one of the form fields, the handwriting panel does not appear. How can I make this work?

I was able to bring up the handwiriting pane by (1) right-clicking the taskbar, (2) choose show keyboard button. Then I could click in a field, and click the keyboard button, to get what we need.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 18, 2017 1
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2017 0