• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filling Text Fields on iPad

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working with fillable pdfs on an iPad.  When I use iBooks, I am able to enter text into the text fields without any issues.  Unfortunately, I'm not able to export the completed pdf.  So I attempted to use adobe reader to complete this task.  When I click on a text field and begin to enter text, it appears in the text field.  If  I hit return or tab over to another text field, the text disappears.  It is not saved and I still have a blank form when I am done.  Is there something I should be doing? Thanks!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Irenep,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you are experiencing an issue in filling the PDF form on the iOS device, please share the details asked below:

- The current version of the application

- OS version on the device

- The option you are using to fill the PDF form in the application.

- Is it an issue with this particular file?

- Did you try to fill the form using the Adobe Fill & Sign application?

It would be helpful if you can share the file with us. We would like to check it on our end.

You can share the file using the steps mentioned here How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines