Highlighted

Fix bugs in new version

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish you a good day. After the latest version updates are not adding comments and tagging text. After marking or adding a comment, the app will drop. Please be quick about this inconvenience. Thank, Michal Daniel Macko

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fix bugs in new version

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish you a good day. After the latest version updates are not adding comments and tagging text. After marking or adding a comment, the app will drop. Please be quick about this inconvenience. Thank, Michal Daniel Macko

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 03, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michal

Thanks for reporting this issue. We are looking into the issue which is most probably caused by a language which adobe reader doesn't support and will fix it soon.

Can you confirm which locale(language) of your device is running?

Thanks

Acrobat Reader

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New version has problems . When I am  going to  type any letter for searching   then it is not showing automatic file name . But I have to type complete word and press ok . Then It is showing. Not automatic like previous version.

I shall be grateful if you solve this problem.

I hope you will be done soon.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2018 0