• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

form fields crashing app

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a PDF with form fields and a bunch of calculated fields in it.  It works fine on Adobe Reader for Windows.  But if I try to change the fields on my Android device the app crashes.  (I tried changing the "current HP" field from 42 to 40 as this fields doesn't have any other fields relying on it.  As soon as I click on another field the app stops responding. No error message, I just never leave the original field and can no longer modify it.)

The PDF is available here:

Thren.pdf - Google Drive

The App version is 16.3.1

I'm using a Samsung Note 5 running Android 6.0.1

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Moginheden,

We apologize for the delay in response.

Thanks for sharing the detailed information. we would test the file at our end and will try to reproduce the same to see if this happens on the other Android device.

Just to confirm, is there anything that you have tried so far as workaround (uninstalling and reinstalling app)

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just uninstalled the app and installed version 16.4.

The problem is still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines