Free trial options not working

New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Free trial options not working. I currently downloaded and signed up for this app. I agreed for the free trial however it is not Allowing me to use any of the options for the free trial and it is prompting me to sign up again. Under my subscriptions in Settings it does say my free trial is active. I'm not sure but I need to do?

TOPICS
Edit and export, Install update and subscribe, iOS, View or share PDFs

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Pks3,

Sorry to hear about your experience with our app. 
If this issue is still happening, would you let me know, the make and model of your device? Also just only confirm the email id you have started your trial with, is the same that you have logged-in on Adobe Community? If you have a secondary device and if you try using the app, please check if you are having the same experience?

Regards,
Tariq 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's doing the same to my subscription as well. I neeeded now. Please help

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not it won't let me put in correct to change email addresses.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It still not letting me to use Premium App. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Sorry for the experience. You may try out the following suggestion and let us know how it works for you: Launch Acrobat Reader app -> Click on Settings (human-like icon on the top right of Home page) -> Subscriptions -> Restore purchases. If the issue persists, please help us with the screenshot. Try to remove email id if that is visible in screenshot before you post here. Regards, Tariq

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines