• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Handwritten to text

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to convert handwritten pages into text.

Does Adobe have a program for that or recommend an app that is compatible?

TOPICS
Create PDF , Edit and export , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2020 Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I tried using Adobe Scan in combination with Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app and had no success in achieving this.

You can try a combination of Google translate for example, it scans handwritten text but no way to convert to an editable PDF after that.  The best free apps are paid-for.

One remains free and is pretty good "Pen to Print" but in order to unleash exporting capabilities you need to upgrade to paid subscription.

This is one so far is good enough to combine with Adobe Scan, and save to PDF from Adobe Scan to open and edit in Acrobat Reader mobile app.

Adobe Scan do have intelligent OCR with Adobe Sensei but it seems to only recognize handwritten text as an image, which allows you to enhance it; not convert to text.

I personally haven't been able to save it directly to PDF using Adobe Scan and then be able to edit that scanned image with handwritten text in PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines