Highlighted

Hello, some PDF files comes up blank. How do I make them visible?

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on some pdf files, the contents come up blank. How do I make them visible?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Hello, some PDF files comes up blank. How do I make them visible?

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on some pdf files, the contents come up blank. How do I make them visible?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 09, 2018 0
Adorobat LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tieny,

As per the issue description mentioned above, some pdf files are blank when opening them in acrobat reader, is that correct?

Would it be possible to share the screenshot of the issue with us? To share a screenshot here in the forums, refer to the steps given in this link: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Could you let us know the pdf files you are trying to open located on the device or in cloud/dropbox?

Also, let us know dot version of acrobat and iOS version installed on the device? You may refer to the steps given in the following help document for the same: Working with PDF — Acrobat Reader Mobile App

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2018 1