• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Help] Adobe Acrobat Reader: How to find local files

New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using the adobe reader to study with PDFs on PC and mobile with app, in PC I can comment files and save in my local folder, in app after file commented the app saves a copy from original automatically and I trying to find this copy using the explorer app from phone but without success, how I can find this files with the explorer? I need it to move, copy and share with my PC  without use network or any cloud service.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, you are adding comments to PDF files on the mobile application.

If you add comments to PDF, it saves in the same file. There is no copy from the original file created.

Please let us know the mobile device on which you are using the Adobe Acrobat Reader.

What exactly you are referring to when you say the explorer app?

Please provide more details about the issue.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, no problems, thanks for answer.

I'm using a Galaxy S9+, when i referring about explorer apps, are apps to explore the folders from android.

I took two screeshots from Adobe Acrobat Reader to understand whats happening when i comments the PDF on the mobile application, if there's no copy from original file maybe the messages in portuguese is a little confused, i will provide a translation by hand from portuguese to english for a better understanding from issue, please check below.

20190510.jpg

PDF Aula 00 is the original file and after comment PDF Aula 00(1) appear on "Início/Start" tab, the commented file should be a different file on device right?

On screenshot below is saying an alert before comment the PDF:

Read-only document

This document is read-only and your changes can't be save. Want to create a local copy on your device to continue editing?

"Show read only"      "Save"

20190511.jpg

It is this local copy that i want to find on device, correct me if have something wrong.

Regards,

João Paulo Oliveira

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines