• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help me

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add the Arabic language to recognize the text? because I'm subscribed on the covertion of the PDF... but I voice not the Arabic language to recognize the text option...

Thanks cordially

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Pro is the application that has OCR feature not Adobe Reader. Having said that, Acrobat will fail in converting the Arabic content of a PDF using OCR feature, it doesn't work on Arabic yet.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Pro is the application that has OCR feature not Adobe Reader. Having said that, Acrobat will fail in converting the Arabic content of a PDF using OCR feature, it doesn't work on Arabic yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci beaucoup

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is it possibke now to translate arabic pdf to another language (english  ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Ben ayata27496015kv2p,

Hope you are doing well. Per the description, I understand that you want to convert a PDF from Arabic to English.

This feature is not directly available on Acrobat, both the mobile and desktop version.

However, I would suggest you a workaround for it. If you have the edit rights of a PDF, you may export the PDF to an editable format like Word using the application-> translate the text to your desired language and then export back to PDF.

You may take reference here: How to translate a PDF document

As I understand that the process can be lengthy, I suggest you also fill out the feedback form for the application. Filling the form ensures that your feedback reaches out to our product team for them to look into it and try to bring the feature in the upcoming updates: https://acrobat.uservoice.com/

Hope this clarifies things.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines