Highlighted

Help me

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add the Arabic language to recognize the text? because I'm subscribed on the covertion of the PDF... but I voice not the Arabic language to recognize the text option...

Thanks cordially

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Zaid Al Hilali | Adobe Community Professional

Acrobat Pro is the application that has OCR feature not Adobe Reader. Having said that, Acrobat will fail in converting the Arabic content of a PDF using OCR feature, it doesn't work on Arabic yet.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help me

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add the Arabic language to recognize the text? because I'm subscribed on the covertion of the PDF... but I voice not the Arabic language to recognize the text option...

Thanks cordially

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Zaid Al Hilali | Adobe Community Professional

Acrobat Pro is the application that has OCR feature not Adobe Reader. Having said that, Acrobat will fail in converting the Arabic content of a PDF using OCR feature, it doesn't work on Arabic yet.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2017 2
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci beaucoup

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2017 2