• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help sos

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know how to put my resume somewhere on my iphone to access when iam applying for jobs on the companies website ??? When it comes time on the application it ask you to upload a file for your resume I currently have it on my phone in the adobe files on the app But i think i need to change the format because the way it is now it’s not acceptable??? Help please

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Lorraineb,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. You can upload your resume to Adobe Document Cloud storage and can access the file from multiple devices.

Refer to the following KB article to manage files stored on Document Cloud storage Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Managing files and folders

If the file is in a different format, you can convert the file format to Adobe PDF, for this you have to subscribe to AdobePDFPack subscription, to know more about Adobe PDFPack subscription, please refer to FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

Once you are subscribed to Adobe PDFPack, you can access the services through the Mobile app Adobe Reader DC.

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Lorraineb,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. You can upload your resume to Adobe Document Cloud storage and can access the file from multiple devices.

Refer to the following KB article to manage files stored on Document Cloud storage Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Managing files and folders

If the file is in a different format, you can convert the file format to Adobe PDF, for this you have to subscribe to AdobePDFPack subscription, to know more about Adobe PDFPack subscription, please refer to FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

Once you are subscribed to Adobe PDFPack, you can access the services through the Mobile app Adobe Reader DC.

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines