Help with Saving PDF's

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created an editable PDF for use on Acrobat Pro on mobile as a master copy for quote forms. I simply want to be able to open up the form, type what I need, save the PDF under a different name and then have the master copy ready to go again without having to manually reset all the fields. 

From what I have experienced and what I have read, this doesn't seem possible. To me, this to be one of the simplest and most common tasks that a document editor should be able to do. Am I missing something?

I know I can print as a PDF, but how do I change the name of the file before I save?

How do I edit the form and then have the fields all reset after I have saved / printed to PDF without having to manually reset them. (ie. I want to be able to re-open the master copy PDF, as is possible in any other editor).

And if this is all possible, but a more convoluted process then my first paragraph above, I ask: Why? 

TOPICS
Android, Edit and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a copy of the file, change the name of the copy, and fill the copy.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more