• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hey, so i have an ipad 4 and was wondering if i would be able to download an older version compatible with ios 10 since my device cannot go to ios 11 which is was the current adobe acrobat is at. Thank you.

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Title displays it all.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you PREVIOUSLY downloaded it to the SAME device, you can download it again. Otherwise, you can only download what the app store offers. Apple control this completely, and really like you to buy new hardware.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you PREVIOUSLY downloaded it to the SAME device, you can download it again. Otherwise, you can only download what the app store offers. Apple control this completely, and really like you to buy new hardware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh ok, i believe i did have it downloaded before, how would i be able to recover it or did you mean i would have had to download it and left it on the device because i believe i might have deleted it for a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This article describes how to do it with iTunes on Mac or PC: How to download old versions of apps from the App Store on an older iPhone or iPad that can't run iO... ​

However, my latest iTunes update no longer manages apps! Don't know where that leaves us! Surely Apple wouldn't do this deliberately...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines