• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Highlight every other page

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2019 Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I use a use an IPad Pro for by adobe reader app. I can only highlight every other page in my textbook. So on a page that I can’t highlight, the system will act normal but the highlight doesn’t show up. Even when I change the color as well.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tinan,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when highlighting a pdf using acrobat reader on ipad, is that correct?

Does this behavior seen with specific pdf? Have you tried with another pdf and check if that works.

I tried replicating the issue with acrobat reader version 19.01.00 but the issue was not reproducible. Make sure you are running the latest version of acrobat reader on the device.

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're correct. This only occurs on that one PDF and it is the acrobat reader on the ipad. Do you have any recommendations on how I should solve my probelm?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi tinan1929063​,

We would like to examine your PDF document to properly diagnose the cause of the problem.

Would you be willing to share your PDF document with us (Adobe)?

I sent you a forum private message with the instructions on how to share your file with us.

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines