• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Highlighting and text underline features

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased premium and now the highlighting text and underlining text features both do not appear to function normally. Any attempts to highlight or underline a text appears blank. 

I am using an iPhone XS iOS 14 (latest software update) and I have tried rebooting the phone and removing and installing the app with no success. 
Adobe can you please provide a mobile update for this bug please ASAP please? 

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue but on iPad Pro. I'm cancelling my "premium" subscription because adobe never functions when I try to highlight my iPad, yet I'm paying $9.99 / mo. for a "premium" service, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup.  Same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need a subscription to highlight text in Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm aware. It's just that these features were working fine during my trial period and as soon as the billing was processed, the features stopped working. I believe it was their most recent update but I could be wrong. I use more than just these features, however, text highlights and underlines are very critical for my law school readings and I'd like if Adobe can resolve this issue today. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*Sorry, Rico5EC6 is my personal account I originally posted from. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just started to have the same issue. I'm still in the trial period but now I'm having trouble opening my textbooks and any highlights I make disappear as soon as I close it. For a nursing student, losing these notes is a very serious issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines