• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Highlighting lost in Android Acrobat Reader

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using the Acrobat Reader Android app on my tablet to highlight key points in a textbook. The textbook is stored in my DropBox, which I have linked to the app. When I exit the document, it says the changes have been saved. However, I just opened the app on my tablet again, and all highlighting is gone. Is there a way to recover this? Where has it been saving to? This is hours of reading and work gone.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kaitlynr,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Are you still experiencing an issue in saving annotations on PDF?

Please make sure that applicaiton is updated to the latest version available.

When you finish highlighting the document, click on the checkmark icon provided at the top left corner of the screen. That saves the changes made on the PDF.

Did you experience the issue with other PDF as well?

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People just lost hours of reading and commenting. All we need to know is if there is any way to recover all that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just had this same issue trying to sync my highlights from android to PC. It looks like they don't really care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah. This the second time it happened to me. All those highlights were very important to me and now I feel so lifeless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please make sure that applicaiton is updated to the latest version available.

When you finish highlighting the document, click on the checkmark icon provided at the top left corner of the screen. That saves the changes made on the PDF.

Did you experience the issue with other PDF as well?

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Acrobat Android Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to read the question again

File has been saved already now it has been gone, we need to recover them as they are imprtant to us and we have spent hours to edit them.

Now reply if you can help me or you have the solution. Do not sound as automatic robot or copy the script here.

Its really painful to use th trusted software and then not getting help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2023 Aug 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was only able to find useful information on ChatGPT since I am having the same problem. I'm sorry that these people are giving you extremely obvious answers, you can check this out: https://poe.com/s/iUhchXLs8OXZmhhyDc8t

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2023 Aug 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Andrew315394869nap,

There were issues at the backend with the comments not getting fetched. 

The issue has been fixed now. Let us know if you still experience the issue.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines