Highlighted

How can I download a PDF to my ipad?

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I download a PDF from my document cloud to my local area in my ipad?    I cannot just move using my app as it won’t let me move from document cloud to local.   The instructions say sign in, select the file, press download and then tap on the pdf and select Save to from the secondary menu.    I only get a menu of copy or delete - no save to.    I have the app and want to save from document cloud to my local file but I cannot.    Very frustrating.   So the download only opens the pdf and does not actually download to ipad?

Hi CapricornCaz,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Currently, there is no option in the mobile application to directly download the PDF from Document Cloud and save it to Local.

However, there are some workarounds that you may use to save PDFs locally.

Refer to the steps mentioned in this forum thread How do I download cloud document to local for offline access on iPad? with a similar query.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I download a PDF to my ipad?

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I download a PDF from my document cloud to my local area in my ipad?    I cannot just move using my app as it won’t let me move from document cloud to local.   The instructions say sign in, select the file, press download and then tap on the pdf and select Save to from the secondary menu.    I only get a menu of copy or delete - no save to.    I have the app and want to save from document cloud to my local file but I cannot.    Very frustrating.   So the download only opens the pdf and does not actually download to ipad?

Hi CapricornCaz,

Currently, there is no option in the mobile application to directly download the PDF from Document Cloud and save it to Local.

Refer to the steps mentioned in this forum thread How do I download cloud document to local for offline access on iPad? with a similar query.

Regards,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 06, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask the question in following forum:

Acrobat Reader for iPhone and iPad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 07, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CapricornCaz,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2019 1