Highlighted

how can i find my old account?

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To save storage on my iPad, I was going to delete my Acrobat reader which I don’t remember using it’s been so long.  But a couple of thumbnail documents flashed before being annoyingly replaced with the sign in page.  Neither of my emails worked, so I set up a new account hoping that it would match and link with the missing one.  But I was wrong!  How can I find those old documents?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how can i find my old account?

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To save storage on my iPad, I was going to delete my Acrobat reader which I don’t remember using it’s been so long.  But a couple of thumbnail documents flashed before being annoyingly replaced with the sign in page.  Neither of my emails worked, so I set up a new account hoping that it would match and link with the missing one.  But I was wrong!  How can I find those old documents?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 31, 2018 0
Adorobat LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lyzagata,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to locate the old documents you had on the device before uninstalling acrobat reader, is that correct?

You may try using one of the email addresses for forgot password and check if that helps. Refer to the steps given in the following help documents for the same:

Learn how to reset a forgotten password or change your existing password.

Adobe ID account sign-in troubleshooting

Use your phone number for account recovery

You can locate the documents stored in the cloud ( not on the device) using the steps given in the following help document:

Where are my Adobe Document Cloud files? 

You can also locate the files stored on the device using the steps given in the following help document:

Navigate, find, search — Acrobat Reader Mobile App

Thanks.

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 01, 2019 0