• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I insert a photo

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2017 Dec 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made out an Inspection Form that I use daily for work and would like occasionaly Insert a photo.

any ideas?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Rick271

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please refer to the following KB doc which discusses how to insert a photo into  a PDF form Insert editable picture into PDF form?

How to insert photo in a pdf file in PDF reader app

You can also refer to https://acrobatusers.com/tutorials/how-to-create-a-button-form-field-to-insert-a-pdf-file

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Rick271

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please refer to the following KB doc which discusses how to insert a photo into  a PDF form Insert editable picture into PDF form?

How to insert photo in a pdf file in PDF reader app

You can also refer to https://acrobatusers.com/tutorials/how-to-create-a-button-form-field-to-insert-a-pdf-file

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines