Copied

I just signed up for a 7 day trial. How do I cancel it

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abbiel,

As per your account information, we see that the subscription you are referring to has now been canceled by support team.

I believe, that it has now been taken care.

If there is any further assistance is required, you may contact to customer care billing team- contact-bumper

Let us know, If you need further assistance.

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @abel28259345kqnb,

Since Acrobat Premium is a mobile-based subscription, I suggest contacting the store where you purchased the subscription.

You may refer to the below links for more.

For Android

Our help article to learn more:  Subscription Services — Acrobat for Android Help (adobe.com)

Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund on Google Play - Google Play Help

For iOS 

Our help article to learn more: Manage subscriptions — Acrobat for iOS Help (adobe.com)

Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund for apps or content you bought from Apple - Apple Support.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abbiel,

As per your account information, we see that the subscription you are referring to has now been canceled by support team.

I believe, that it has now been taken care.

If there is any further assistance is required, you may contact to customer care billing team- contact-bumper

Let us know, If you need further assistance.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I cancel my free trial 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Charles,

I understand that you want to cancel the trial period on your account.

However, this is something which has to be done through the store company.

Depending upon the device type you are using, please click the links to get a detailed page as to how to proceed with cancellation:

1. Through Google play store: Cancel, pause, or change a subscription on Google Play - Android - Google Play Help

2. Through Apple App Store: https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT202039

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

Please, may you cancel my free trial plan, which I did not do because of unseen circumstances, please cancel, and close my account and then confirm to me the cancellation by sending an email, to me, please.

thank you so much

Abel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @abel28259345kqnb,

Since Acrobat Premium is a mobile-based subscription, I suggest contacting the store where you purchased the subscription.

You may refer to the below links for more.

For Android

Our help article to learn more:  Subscription Services — Acrobat for Android Help (adobe.com)

Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund on Google Play - Google Play Help

For iOS 

Our help article to learn more: Manage subscriptions — Acrobat for iOS Help (adobe.com)

Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund for apps or content you bought from Apple - Apple Support.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not buy this thing from the store I clicked it with a mouse at th
desk top, therefore please I have no store to go back to. just cancel it
easily as also it was accepted the purchase easily. Please.

Thank you, be easy and cancel than you

Abel Onyach

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @abel28259345kqnb,

You might to check this link: How to cancel Adobe trial or subscription

This will guide you step by step to cancel the subscription.

Hope this helps.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@abel28259345kqnb 

no one can cancel your subscription for you.  you must cancel it yourself or with the help of adobe support.

make sure you're aware of the cancellation terms by selecting your plan type (at the top of the page here), https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html

for info on how to cancel your subscription, this page describes the few steps involved, https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

if you want to cancel but are unable to follow the steps described in the "how to cancel page", contact adobe support.

there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies, and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines