• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I change the highlighter color itself on IOS.

New Here ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my pc this isn't a problem whatsoever because I can go find the exact color I was using previously and go into the highlight color properties just switch it back. But on my iPhone it won't allow me to edit the color itself which has for some reason changed and I cannot edit the color itself in any way that I could find. So now my blue highlighter is slightly lighter and less saturated, I mean them in different ways, and changing the opacity does nothing to fix it. If you could give me some way to change it back to match all the other annotations I've made I would really appreciate it.

By the way the exact color's properties are as follows:

Hue: 120   R:0

Sat:  240   G: 255

Lum: 120   B: 255

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Cartere,

As mentioned above, that highlighter color is quite lighter than you expect it to be. It could be a possibility that you have selected a different blue that the one you have used earlier?

You may refer to the steps below-

1- When you tap and hold the highlighted text, along with the Opacity, you also get the option to chose color.

2- Check, if you experience similar problem in different PDF document too?

3- Make sure you have got the Adobe Reader up-to-date

4- It would be easier for us to understand if you could share the screenshot of the same: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot 

Keep us posted.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines