Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I download 'Reader DC' for iPad?

Participant ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help please!!!

I can't find it anywhere in App Store, only the old Reader app and it doesn't seem to do any of the new DC features. The Adobe says that Reader DC is a free app available for download now. Where is it? Am I stupid? Have I gone mad? Everyone else seems to be downloading it successfully. Have I been blacklisted by Adobe? Don't they love me anymore? Aaaaaggggghhhh.

I feel like I am being left out of the in-crowd here.

Scotty

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scotty,

For iOS, there is only one App and the App is called Adobe Acrobat Reader. Once you install that app, tap on the home button. Then tap “My Account” in  the left hand pane. Log in using the same account with which you purchased your Acrobat DC Pro Subscription. This will unlock capabilities like Edit PDF, Scan, and Organize Pages. Please note that this capability is only available to Acrobat subscribers, not to those who purchased a perpetual license.

I hope this helps!

Pat

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi stuartm54046563,

Adobe Acrobat Reader is the updated app. please download it using this link Adobe Acrobat Reader on the App Store.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scotty,

For iOS, there is only one App and the App is called Adobe Acrobat Reader. Once you install that app, tap on the home button. Then tap “My Account” in  the left hand pane. Log in using the same account with which you purchased your Acrobat DC Pro Subscription. This will unlock capabilities like Edit PDF, Scan, and Organize Pages. Please note that this capability is only available to Acrobat subscribers, not to those who purchased a perpetual license.

I hope this helps!

Pat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears you have to purchase the adobe pro plan for $24.99/mo to get all of the dc features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the USA, the Acrobat Pro plan is from $14.99 per month, annual commitment. $24.99 is the month-by-month, cancel any time, plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What, by the way, are the "new DC features" you are looking for? DC is more of a version number than a set of features, but certainly there are pay-for features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines