• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I go back to previous version of Reader??

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just realized my Adobe reader just Updated to the latest version 18.09.14. This version really sucks!  The previous version that I had was very simple to use. We created a form fill document for our business where customers could freehand their signature pretty easily. When I was finished I was able to email the document and add recipients From my contacts but it can’t seem to find the most common emails I

Use. My question is how do I go back to the previous version Without losing all my PDF files on my ipad?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in response.

There is no option to go to the previous version of the application on iOS devices.

In the new version, you can use the "Share" option to send a document via the email.

We had released version 18.11.00 that resolves the scrolling behavior of showing/hiding of the tools on the iOS application.

If you are referring to a different issue with scrolling, please let us know.

We appreciate your feedback for the recent update of the application.

You may share your suggestion/ feedback with the team over here Adobe Acrobat for iPhone and iPad - Feature Request/Bug Report Form.

If you need any help with the application or have any questions, please let us know.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know how to downgrade as well. I hate the scrolling behavior now on the app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update 15-10-2018 does not work anything is still as bad. Please return to the version before September 2018. Before you could change the writing colors and more now nothing works. They damaged the entire application. Return to the version before September 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in response.

There is no option to go to the previous version of the application on iOS devices.

In the new version, you can use the "Share" option to send a document via the email.

We had released version 18.11.00 that resolves the scrolling behavior of showing/hiding of the tools on the iOS application.

If you are referring to a different issue with scrolling, please let us know.

We appreciate your feedback for the recent update of the application.

You may share your suggestion/ feedback with the team over here Adobe Acrobat for iPhone and iPad - Feature Request/Bug Report Form.

If you need any help with the application or have any questions, please let us know.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines