• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I move a pdf from the cloud to local

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a fill in form for my job. I copy and paste info into it from my laptop then move it to my iPad to take in the field and finish. I have Not found a simple way to move the 20-25 forms from my laptop to my iPad as a group as opposed to one at a time. Any thoughts?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jagerberg,

Edited-

If I understand your query correctly, then you are willing to sync your work done between laptop and iPad? Or are you referring to some content that you copy and paste?

The forms filled using Acrobat Reader on laptop, you can save then on "Document Cloud" storage and can access it from mobile application- Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Manage connectors and cloud storage

You may refer to the related help document here- How do I download cloud document to local for offline access on iPad? where correct answer is given.

Hope this helps and let us know if this is not what you were referring to.

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jagerberg,

Edited-

If I understand your query correctly, then you are willing to sync your work done between laptop and iPad? Or are you referring to some content that you copy and paste?

The forms filled using Acrobat Reader on laptop, you can save then on "Document Cloud" storage and can access it from mobile application- Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Manage connectors and cloud storage

You may refer to the related help document here- How do I download cloud document to local for offline access on iPad? where correct answer is given.

Hope this helps and let us know if this is not what you were referring to.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines