• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i prevent automatic saving of pdf files while opening it.. all unnecessarydatas get saved.

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I am using samsung s8 ... I downloaded adobe acrobat... while try to just open and read the pdf file,it gets automatically saved... that leads to unnecessary data get stored in adobe acrobate.... kindly help 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum, Acrobat Reader Mobile.

That is how the proggram works. AFAIK there is no way to turn off the feature that list the most recently opened files. And if you are asking about the actual PDF file you are opening and reading it has to be downloaded to your phone for you to open it and read it.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In adobe acrobat reader, whatever files i open up it will get automatically saved especially files from WhatsApp or other social platform..these files are only for single reading ...not for permanent storage.... so I find very difficult in selecting neccessary files .... any other option or better app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines