• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I save my document directly to Google Drive?

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to save my document directly to Google Drive, but the only options I have are "Share", "Save To Document Cloud", and "Export PDF" (I'm currently not paying for a membership so I can't access this), none of which allow me to save my file to a specified location. I must be missing something because I've never used any sort of file reader/editor where I couldn't do something as basic as choosing where to save a file. I've been fiddling around with the app for a half hour now and I just can't figure it out. Does anyone know how to do this? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response.

You can save a copy of the PDF to Google Drive using the Share option provided in the application.

When you open the PDF, click on the share icon and select "Share a copy".

Then, click on Continue and select "Save to Drive" from the list of options appear.

The "Save to Drive" option will appear only if the Google Drive application is installed on your device.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you experience any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response.

You can save a copy of the PDF to Google Drive using the Share option provided in the application.

When you open the PDF, click on the share icon and select "Share a copy".

Then, click on Continue and select "Save to Drive" from the list of options appear.

The "Save to Drive" option will appear only if the Google Drive application is installed on your device.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you experience any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i go to share, i have to put an e-mail, it does not give the option to save to google drive...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue where the share button doesn't give me any other option besides entering an email address

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, You will need to go to "HOME" and add account. Add the Google drive account and then when you choose "Save As" you will have google drive as an option. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please note that Adobe Acrobat Android integrates with Google Drive.

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobat/android/en/managefilesfolders.html

Once you have connected a Google account,  you can easily save your files to Google Drive using 'Save a Copy' option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a solution to this for anyone else who is not on Android?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to save to google drive on my phone - it came up in the suggested apps.  Now drive does not appear in suggested apps and I can't add it.  I am using an apple iphone.  Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change the connected Google Account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@David28343329bgb6 To do so,

Open Acrobat Reader-> Click on the Files Tab-> Click Edit on the top right of the screen-> click the red minus sign on the left of Google Drive to remove it-> Click done on the top right.

Hope this helps.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines