Highlighted

How do I save my document directly to Google Drive?

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to save my document directly to Google Drive, but the only options I have are "Share", "Save To Document Cloud", and "Export PDF" (I'm currently not paying for a membership so I can't access this), none of which allow me to save my file to a specified location. I must be missing something because I've never used any sort of file reader/editor where I couldn't do something as basic as choosing where to save a file. I've been fiddling around with the app for a half hour now and I just can't figure it out. Does anyone know how to do this? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response.

You can save a copy of the PDF to Google Drive using the Share option provided in the application.

When you open the PDF, click on the share icon and select "Share a copy".

Then, click on Continue and select "Save to Drive" from the list of options appear.

The "Save to Drive" option will appear only if the Google Drive application is installed on your device.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you experience any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I save my document directly to Google Drive?

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to save my document directly to Google Drive, but the only options I have are "Share", "Save To Document Cloud", and "Export PDF" (I'm currently not paying for a membership so I can't access this), none of which allow me to save my file to a specified location. I must be missing something because I've never used any sort of file reader/editor where I couldn't do something as basic as choosing where to save a file. I've been fiddling around with the app for a half hour now and I just can't figure it out. Does anyone know how to do this? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there,

You can save a copy of the PDF to Google Drive using the Share option provided in the application.

Then, click on Continue and select "Save to Drive" from the list of options appear.

The "Save to Drive" option will appear only if the Google Drive application is installed on your device.

Regards,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2018 1
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i go to share, i have to put an e-mail, it does not give the option to save to google drive...?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 2
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue where the share button doesn't give me any other option besides entering an email address

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please note that Adobe Acrobat Android integrates with Google Drive.

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobat/android/en/managefilesfolders.html

Once you have connected a Google account,  you can easily save your files to Google Drive using 'Save a Copy' option

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 1