Copied

How do I change my email address?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're referring how to update your primary email address that is associated with your Acrobat paid subscription you can do so by going to : 

See the section "Account information and access". You have the option to set an secondary email address in addition to your primary email address.

Be advised that the primary email address is your AdobeID which is used to identify your registration with the paid subscription. You may need to contact Adobe Customer Care to change the primary email to avoid  problems with your payments.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're referring how to update your primary email address that is associated with your Acrobat paid subscription you can do so by going to : 

See the section "Account information and access". You have the option to set an secondary email address in addition to your primary email address.

Be advised that the primary email address is your AdobeID which is used to identify your registration with the paid subscription. You may need to contact Adobe Customer Care to change the primary email to avoid  problems with your payments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines