Highlighted

How do I view 2 pages side-by-side in Acrobat Reader for iPad RESOLVED

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We had a long coversation about having two pages of same pdf file viewed side-by-side in iPad and previously that was not available. Today, I was doing apps update and noticed in adobe reader apps they have the two pages in it. I did the update and check it and it work ✌️.

If you are asking what a long conversation and this is new post. The previous conversation is locked and could not add any reply to it, so I did create new post to state that it is working and even used the same title but added resolved at the end.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I view 2 pages side-by-side in Acrobat Reader for iPad RESOLVED

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We had a long coversation about having two pages of same pdf file viewed side-by-side in iPad and previously that was not available. Today, I was doing apps update and noticed in adobe reader apps they have the two pages in it. I did the update and check it and it work ✌️.

If you are asking what a long conversation and this is new post. The previous conversation is locked and could not add any reply to it, so I did create new post to state that it is working and even used the same title but added resolved at the end.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2020 0

Have something to add?