• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change pen thickness in adobe acrobat after recent update?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it seems after the recent update, there are only 7 preset pen thicknesses - the smallest which is too large for my preference. Is there a way to get smaller pen thicknesses? Before the update, I was using a smaller pen thickness.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please share the OS / device you're using for Acrobat. On Mac OS, there are 12 preset pen thickness levels. Are you using a Windows or an iPAD or an Android device?

thanks

-atul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

iPad. I’ve attached a screenshot- the thinner writing is before the update, the thicker writing is using the thinnest preset after the update. Also perhaps a moderator move my question to “acrobat for iPad” forum...I think they moved it to acrobat for Android.

66687214-2D54-4D63-9636-9FB9EF36E683.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines