Highlighted

how to delete the "Welcome" pdf on the latest ios (Ipad) update?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've updated Acrobat on my 2017 Ipad 5, but after completing setup, don't see how to delete the "welcome" pdf from my files. I'm set up, I don't need (or want!) to see it again. If I select it, options for "delete" and even "move" are grayed out.

Hi mf98810143​, mchernis​,

We just released Acrobat Reader 18.10.02 to the App Store.

With Acrobat 18.10.02, you can delete the pre-installed Welcome PDF document, if you'd like.

Thank you.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how to delete the "Welcome" pdf on the latest ios (Ipad) update?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've updated Acrobat on my 2017 Ipad 5, but after completing setup, don't see how to delete the "welcome" pdf from my files. I'm set up, I don't need (or want!) to see it again. If I select it, options for "delete" and even "move" are grayed out.

With Acrobat 18.10.02, you can delete the pre-installed Welcome PDF document, if you'd like.

Thank you.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to delete it too without any luck.  I am thinking it is some kind of bug.  Did you figure out how?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, not yet.....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2018 1