• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to edit an existing comment in 18.09.14.

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My subscription just pushed through an update to vers 18.09.14.  Aside from other complaints/questions already posted, how can I edit an existing comment (specifically a highlight or strike through)?? In previous version if I just tapped the affected area on the document, it would outline in blue with the option to edit, delete, etc.  Selecting edit would give me the red end tabs that I could easily expand or subtract the highlight/strikethrough.  Now instead I get a pop-up window that includes a delete icon and the option to change the highlight color, but what happened to Edit?????

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi paulc92991530​,

Thank you for reporting the issue to us and I am sorry for the inconvenience. In the current version of Acrobat we currently do not support commenting adjustment. As it is important for us to streamline your commenting workflow, we will make sure to take your feedback into consideration for future Acrobat iterations.

Thank you for your patience,

Riadiani

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi paulc92991530​,

Thank you for reporting the issue to us and I am sorry for the inconvenience. In the current version of Acrobat we currently do not support commenting adjustment. As it is important for us to streamline your commenting workflow, we will make sure to take your feedback into consideration for future Acrobat iterations.

Thank you for your patience,

Riadiani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines