Highlighted

How to move my rcent documents to my local documents?

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my documents aren’t saved in my local folde, just in my recent folder, even O edit them. How can I put them in my local folder and then be able to organize them in my own folders?

Hi Caterinab,

Sorry for the delay in response.

The recent list just provides you information of the documents you have opened in the application recently.

Recent is not any location where files are saved. The documents which show in the recent list are either saved on local or other location.

So, it is not possible to move files from recent to Local.

If you need to move the documents to local, you need to check where the files actually saved.

You can use the step mentioned here to save the files to local How do I download cloud document to local for offline access on iPad? on an iOS device.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to move my rcent documents to my local documents?

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my documents aren’t saved in my local folde, just in my recent folder, even O edit them. How can I put them in my local folder and then be able to organize them in my own folders?

Hi Caterinab,

The recent list just provides you information of the documents you have opened in the application recently.

Recent is not any location where files are saved. The documents which show in the recent list are either saved on local or other location.

If you need to move the documents to local, you need to check where the files actually saved.

You can use the step mentioned here to save the files to local How do I download cloud document to local for offline access on iPad? on an iOS device.

Regards,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 27, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caterinab,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2018 1