When I tap a PDFs Move option, a widow appears with a long and extremely slowly scrollable list of my other PDFs also not yet moved to folders —rather than my dozen or so named Folders. So does anyone know how the 18.10.00 Adobe Reader update allows the pdf Move function to display the Folders (destinations)? THANK YOU!
Sorry for the delay in response.
Please update the application to the recent Adobe Acrobat Reader version 18.10.02 released and available on the App Store.
Check if you can move the files to folders easily after updating the application.
Let us know if the issue still persists.
Also, please confirm if the update resolves the issue.
I’m having the same problem. I use acrobat, or rather I did, to organize my files into folders. Why did You remove that function. Acrobat is barely usable now.
PS: I have version 18.10.02 and was disturbed by the fact that I STILL couldn’t create folders.
As you are experiencing an issue in creating new folders in the application, please refer to the steps mentioned below.
- Open the application and go to Files option.
- Select an option from the Locations on the top left where you wish to create the folder.
- Then tap the "+" icon provided in the blue circle at bottom left of the screen.
- Select "New folder" from the list.
- Then add the name for the new folder.
A new folder will be created in the selected location.
Hope that works for you.
Let us know if you still experience any issue.