• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Open Cloud PDF's offline on iPad?

New Here ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a flight crew we use the Adobe app on an iPad in flight and with NO wifi or cellular connection.  We need to open PDF's and fill out forms without a wifi or cellular connection.  I have created multiple forms that reside on the Adobe Document Cloud.  I now see (obviously) that in flight at 36,000ft with no wifi or cellular connection to the internet, we cannot open and fill out the PDF forms saved on the Adobe Document Cloud. 

How do I save multiple PDF's on our iPad to be opened, filled out and saved WITHOUT a connection to the Adobe Document Cloud?

Thanks,

Scott

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Scott,

As you need to the PDF forms saved in Adobe Document Cloud available offline, sorry to say currently we do not have any such option available.

However, you may save the required PDFs locally on your device.

Please take help of the steps provided here How do I download cloud document to local for offline access on iPad? in this forum thread with the similar query.

Check if that works for you.

You may also file a feature request for this over here Feature Request/Bug Report Form.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you need any need any help or have any question.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Scott,

As you need to the PDF forms saved in Adobe Document Cloud available offline, sorry to say currently we do not have any such option available.

However, you may save the required PDFs locally on your device.

Please take help of the steps provided here How do I download cloud document to local for offline access on iPad? in this forum thread with the similar query.

Check if that works for you.

You may also file a feature request for this over here Feature Request/Bug Report Form.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you need any need any help or have any question.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines