Highlighted

How to open PDF documents which are including 3D(PRC) in Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS.

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Acrobat Reader for iOS in my iPad and I tried to read PDF file which was including 3D view(PRC).

However, 3D geometry was displayed but I wasn't able to activate 3D view.

It means that I wasn't able to rotate/pan/zoom-in/out the 3D geometry.

Please let me know how to deal with PDF including 3D view, same as desktop environment.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

Suggest you view this on a desktop. Adobe's mobile software has an alarmingly small feature set.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to open PDF documents which are including 3D(PRC) in Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS.

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Acrobat Reader for iOS in my iPad and I tried to read PDF file which was including 3D view(PRC).

However, 3D geometry was displayed but I wasn't able to activate 3D view.

It means that I wasn't able to rotate/pan/zoom-in/out the 3D geometry.

Please let me know how to deal with PDF including 3D view, same as desktop environment.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

Suggest you view this on a desktop. Adobe's mobile software has an alarmingly small feature set.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2018 1
19902665 LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.

'alarmingly small feature set'...It's so regrettable.

I'll be looking for another way.

I need to browse PDF files on mobile device.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2018 0