Highlighted

How to recover the disappeared file (google drive)

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used google drive to store my file. I copied a file and edited the copied one on the acrobat reader mobile today (iOS). However, I could not see the copied one in my google drive. I thought that may be the Internet problem, so I opened the app again. But the file just suddenly disappeared. How can I get my file back?

I also found the  circle didn't disappear after a long time.

image.jpg

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, iOS, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to recover the disappeared file (google drive)

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used google drive to store my file. I copied a file and edited the copied one on the acrobat reader mobile today (iOS). However, I could not see the copied one in my google drive. I thought that may be the Internet problem, so I opened the app again. But the file just suddenly disappeared. How can I get my file back?

I also found the  circle didn't disappear after a long time.

image.jpg

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, iOS, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 03, 2020 0
ls_rbls LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to also go online, sign in to the Document Cloud,  and see if it is there?

Also, when you say that you copied the file, do you mean that you actually saved a copy of the original source PDF locally in your device, then opened the saved copy (also saved locally in your device), did changes to it, and instead of saving the changes locally, you were trying to "Save As" and change the location to a Google Drive cloud folder? 

If yes, where is the original PDF located ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020 0