• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save an Adobe Form received on android phone with another name (save as)?

Participant ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need help.
I created a fillable form in Adobe Acrobat DC Pro and sent it to some people to fill it out and send it to me via WhatsApp.
For this I created a link for sending via email and at the time the staff chooses to send me via WhatsApp and send me a completed form.
The problem is that all the files I receive come with the same name and when saved on the android phone, it overlaps the other. How do I, so that when I receive the file on my cell phone, I have the option of "Save as"? So I already rename the files when I receive them.

Kind regards,

Berg

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Berg,

Mobile application doesn't have "Save As" feature. Under Files folder, you have several options like "Document Cloud", "On this device" etc.

Files saved to Document Cloud doesn't allow you to rename it from within the mobile app. You have to edit/rename the file on DC web itself. Your changes will reflect within the app too.

Files saved "On this device" can be renamed. Click on the menu icon right next to the file and select the "Rename"

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines