Copy link to clipboard
How to see files on both iPad and iPhone
Sorry for the delay in response.
To see files on the iPad and iPhone, refer to the steps mentioned below:
- Launch Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Go to the Files option provided at the bottom of the window.
- Now, at the top left, you can find "Location".
- Tap on that and select the location from where you wish to open the file.
- The locate the file in the list and tap on it.
Hope that helps.
Let us know if you are referring to something else.