• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to test that documents show up nicely in Reading Mode on iPad?

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a PDF of a PowerPoint and created some buttons on the PDF for display in a public area. I would like to display in Reading Mode, however the PDF displays out of order on my iPad.

I have tried looking at Reading Mode on my desktop, where I am working on the documents, and have tried converting a standard screen and widescreen PowerPoint to PDF, I have not yet been able to get the PDF to display correctly in this mode.

All other viewing modes work perfectly fine. Single Page would be ok, however it still displays the comment, edit, etc navigation and I would like the user to have a clean experience.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time, Jeremiah

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeremiah,

May I suggest you to try the following,

Once you open the PDF on iPad, simply do ONE tap on anywhere on the PDF. Now the top bar and bottom toolbar should be hidden which means you are in Read Mode.

Hope this help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines