Copy link to clipboard
1. Go to the Start screen.
2. Go to the Windows Store by tapping/clicking the Store tile.
3. Bring up the Settings Charm.
4. Tap/click the App updates link.
(Click the image above to enlarge.)
5. Tap/click the Check for updates button or tap/click the "Updates (<number>)" link in the upper right corner.
6. Tap/click the Install button in the App updates page.
The new version of Adobe Reader Touch will be downloaded and installed automaticallly.
Note: If you do not see Adobe Reader Touch in the list of apps, you already have the latest version of Adobe Reader Touch or you have never installed Adobe Reader Touch before.
7. Launch Adobe Reader Touch from the Start screen.
Have something to add?